Friday, September 27, 2013

Pinocula The Creature From My Closet by Obert Skye

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this children's book. It was funny and smart and sarcastic and thoughtful all rolled into one. The main character, Rob, a middle school student, occasionally is visited in the night by creatures from his closet. In this story the creature is Pinocula who teaches Rob something about lying. Besides the printed words, in a really cool font, there are lots of little funny cartoon illustrations. I spent almost as much time reading the tiny print words in the cartoons as I did reading the story...they were hilarious.

This book is third in a series of The Creature From My Closet books. I'm sure the first two are as funny as this one. I highly recommend it for all young readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment